Tools for development, production and service
PRESTO is a powerful, very fast and cost effective In-Circuit Serial programmer for a wide range of popular components - microcontrollers, serial EEPROM and Flash memory chips, CPLDs and others. PRESTO operates on a USB port and requires no external power supply.
- Wide range of supported devices:
Microcontrollers by Microchip, Atmel, Texas Instruments, Cypress and Cyan, ARM-based MCUs, serial EEPROM & Flash memories by various manufacturers, FPGA and CPLD devices by Xilinx, Altera and Lattice, ...
- Very fast operation
- Controlled and powered by USB
- Target application voltage 3 to 5 V
- Overcurrent and overvoltage protection
- GO button
- RoHS compliant
- New enclosure since April 2010
- Advanced software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (both 32 & 64 bit) and Linux (using Wine)
→ Supported Devices